Skip to main content

Corona Virus: Awareness Pandemic

Have you noticed how the awareness of people and various topics have been escalated lately during this Covid-19 Virus? There is nothing wrong with it. I am all for awareness. But, I was scrolling through my Instagram feed today and noticed a story by Dr Ade' van Heerden and it was about the awareness of doctors mental health. Again, there is nothing wrong with this. This can be perceived in many different ways and as a reflector, I know because we tend to think of every angle of a situation and consider every outcome. One thing really stood out to me though. When do the awareness programs of so many different things stop before we realize that we are all equal? We all deserve the same treatment. No one is better than anyone and no one is less than anyone. We are all human. I felt triggered to write this because of all of the stuff that is happening in the world and I was watching the videos of George Floyd's cruel death. It is sad.. and I did not really think that my opinion mattered but one more white person standing up is important.. We are all important, and no I am not one of those people who say all lives matter in this time but how easy is it to slip into the trap of thinking your voice does not matter? BOOM more awareness. 
That much being said, that is my opinion and I hope to inspire someone to speak up too.

#myopinionmatters .. (no not in a vain way.. but I hope people are inspired to share their opinions)

My hope is also that my blog becomes a platform to inspire others and creates an environment that people feel good in and enjoy reading my posts.

Love 

Kea xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advice!!

So.. I am thinking of selling my Matric dance dress but I am stuck on making a final decision! I have weighed out the "Why's" and "Why NOT'S" down below. This is why I want to sell it : #1 I don't think I am ever going to wear it again #2 I can make some money from it #3 It is just chilling in my room. Okay, now this is why I do not want to sell it : #1 It is SO damn pretty! #2 Matric Dance is kind of a huge deal and the biggest night of your high school life and it is a reminder of that one special night. Any advice? HELP MEEE Oh, PS: here is a picture of it down below!  And its open like this at the back!

My first blog post!

Hiii I'm Kea. I am 18 years young and finished with school last year (2017). I am taking a gap year and decided to start my blog because I have a passion for writing and would like to share it. I will be writing about many different topics I enjoy which include food, health,fitness, adventure,positivity and life. This is my very first blog post and I will be posting every single day from today. So.. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you soon! Byee x

Enzymatic vs. Granular Exfoliation

What is the difference? Don't they both do the same job? Is Enzymatic even effective?  Enzymatic exfoliators and Granular exfoliators are both know for the same job: to get rid of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. But, what is the difference and which one is most suitable for my skin? Enzymatic exfoliators are exfoliators without the abrasive kernels in it that brush down on the dead cells on your skin. Except these exfoliators contain enzymes which break down bonds between the dead cells on the surface of the skin which removes dead skins cells faster. Enzymes include bromelain from the pineapple and papain from a papaya. You can use this exfoliator if your skin is more sensitive and you want something less harsh compared to a peel or even a granular exfoliator. One can also use this exfoliator if you experience breakout which is perfect and won't aggravate the skin. Now what is a granular exfoliator? Granular exfoliators are mechanical exfoliators that buff the skin