Skip to main content

My Travel Bucket List

I would love to travel the WHOLE WORLD but if I had to start somewhere, I would choose these top five places!

I would go to:

#1 GREECE

I would love to go to Mykonos and take pictures among those beautiful white houses!

#2 DISNEY WORLD 

I just love Disney.
PS: I have already been but I love the vibe and atmosphere and everything to do with it and would visit it another 50 times if I could.

#3 NEW YORK

The busy vibe attracts me to this place, not that I have been LOL but from what you can see on pictures on Instagram- I would love to go and see it in person.

#4 ENGLAND 

I would absolutely love to visit this place just for the accents!
I would love to explore the streets and experience life there!

#5 THAILAND 

I would love to go to Thailand to go on one of those wooden boats on the ocean!

Those are the top 5 places on my travel Bucket list.
Any tips when visiting them?



Keardear <3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My top 10 favorite Quotes

I love staying positive and reading lovely quotes to help keep me on track. These are my top 10 favorite quotes: #1 "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney I am absolutely obsessed with Disney and everything to do with Disney. This is such a happy and motivational quote that makes you want to believe in yourself. #2  "Elegance is the only beauty which never fades" - Audrey Hepburn This is a lovely reminder that how you look is not everything. How you act is really what matters <3         #3  "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss This is such a beautiful quote by Dr Seuss which reminds me to stay true to myself because quite often, us humans care too much about what others think and not so much about what we think. #4  "If you love a flower, don't pick it up. Because if you pick it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love. So if...

Protect your heart

    Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.                                     Proverbs 4:23 This verse is very special to my heart. There is a deep sense of knowing that comes with it. When you know what you have given your heart to and who has hurt you. In love and in life I used to give my heart out so easily. I think it is a natural human thing, especially when you are young and your trust is bigger than the ocean.  Until i wanted to understand this verse a little more, so I dug deeper. I dug deeper into my thoughts and wondered what are the real treasures of life. These treasures i thought of are love, hope faith, trust, joy and all of these amazing intangible feelings and where do all of these come from? They come from the heart. When we do things we do it with our hearts no matter what our intention is we have to put our hearts into it.  Th...

Benefits of Coffee

                                           For all the coffee lovers here are a few benefits of coffee. These are some of the benefits that I have experienced and researched as well. Disclaimer: Coffee is healthy in moderation and it can have negative effects too if you over drink it. This is true with anything and a healthy balance and lifestyle is the goal. With that being said, stick to 3-5 cups of coffee a day and try and space it out. Another tip is to use filter coffee. I know this is expensive but if you stick to 3 cups a day instead of 8 it will take you a long way and you will experience the benefits. It helps you to have bowel movement Having your cup of coffee first thing in the morning ( filter ) helps you to go to the bathroom and remove wastes so you can start your day well and feeling lighter. This helps if you experience constipation often and need something to h...